Friday 8 October 2010

One Pan Wonders

Many thanks to Teresa Dicentra Black at One Pan Wonders (see the link over on the right). I met her during my first week on trail in California where she extolled her idea.

I have just recieved a parcel from Dicentra stocked full of her own home cooked and dehydrated food, plus a few goodies. Dicentra has a simple idea in that it is possible to eat well on the trail and her book 'One Pan Wonders' shows how easy this can be. Alternatively, you can do what I did and exchange a yummy food parcel for a little blog advertising space!

I'm eating well on the trail for the week or so!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fozzie,
    I hope your foot problems have been cured and you are on your way again. From the weather reports it sounds like you might be in rain/snow out there. We are in a stretch of absolutely beautiful autumn weather here in Michigan. I will venture forth on a hike tomorrow.
    When you reach Mt Ranier area you will find beautiful scenery. I was out there about 7 years ago. And Crater Lake is stunning as well (I think it was 4 years ago I was there for some hiking). I'm not sure I would agree it is the most beautiful on the PCT. I've become partial to the Sierra Nevada area myself. Will be anxious to see what you think.
    Just wanted you to know I'm still following your adventure. Seems like forever ago I was in the Tahoe area. Good thoughts continue to go with you for safe travels and a successful journey!
    Sue (undercover spy)
    PS Heading over to e-mail you so I can be on the book list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for the mention!! I hope you enjoy the goodies. Get hiking! The weather is turning quickly. :)

    ~Dicentra

    ReplyDelete