Tuesday 19 October 2010

The latest.

Apologies for the lack of communication of late. I am walking with Trooper, we are on the final 190 mile stretch to the official finish point in Canada, about 10 days walking. After that I have to flip back down to Cascade Locks and walk a final 330 mile section to finish at Crater Lake some point mid November.

We have Ben walking through remote wilderness and will be for the next 10 days. Hence no blog updates (I am sitting outside a closed library picking up wifi on my iPod to write this). Next update in Canada where I should plenty of video, photos and text.

Weather freezing but I am holding it together and looking forward to getting home to my warm girlfriend. Thanks everyone for the messages and keep tuner in for an update from Canada and then subsequent news from the final stretch in Oregon.

Fozzie x

1 comment:

  1. This is England calling! Keep that upper lip in a stiff position Keith. Take care out there matey and take no risks.

    -Ted

    ReplyDelete