Sunday 31 October 2010

Latest photos.

 Natural hair jel - I did warn you.

Knifes edge ridge.

Trooper does lunch.

Another pass conquered.


Stehekin.

Cutthroat Pass and the first sign we were in trouble.


This was the light stuff!

The ascent of Glacier Pass


Filtering water.


Lakeview Ridge. The final difficult stretch.


Fu . . . I mean shattered!


Where were my shoe laces, I saw them earlier?


Troopers proud moment - an official PCT thru-hiker at Monument 78.


My entry in the PCT register.


Monument 78.

The ceremonial smoking of the stogie.

2 comments:

  1. Keith! You rock! I just found your videos on YouTube, then tonight found your blog. Hike well, my friend! I'm doing the PCT in April...my blog is at httP;//thf2.wordpress.com Sorry to hear about your Nan...she looks like she lived a full, happy and loved life. Blessings to you...Dug :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Keith, nearly cracked it matey. So sad about your nan, you`ll have good memories though.
    -Ted

    ReplyDelete